Emerald Events brings a touch of fun and fantasy, and all-important peace of mind, to one of life’s most important events – your wedding.
The romance you seek can be expressed on any scale – cozy and intimate, or in fireworks across the sky…let your heart be your guide and let Emerald Events make it happen for you!
Emerald Events incorporates the essentials with flair and finesse. Through keen research and careful attention to detail, Emerald Events is able to add a personal touch that celebrates the couple’s love and commitment.
Wedding Planning Packages
After a Complimentary Initial Consultation we offer the following services:
- Unique Venue Ideas — we connect you with the ideal venue to compliment your theme
- ‘You Are the Planner’ — we provide expert tips and tricks of the trade in a 3-hour review of your agenda and budget
- ‘Day Of’ Coordination – The Final Month — Day of Coordination is the Final Month leading up to your special day. problem-solving and support including pre-wedding meetings, vendor/contractor arrangements, production scheduling, rehearsal, ceremony and reception coordination this package includes Principal or Associate Planner and one day of assistant
- Partial Planning and Production — Day of and More- planning meetings, site visits, vendor consultation/confirmation of arrangements, production scheduling, rehearsal, ceremony and reception coordination; this package includes Principal or Associate Planner and one day of assistant
- The Complete Package — we create the wedding of your dreams while you enjoy your special day. Includes five or six consultation meetings, venue selection and booking, vendor meetings, budget management, theme and concept development / execution, menu planning and catering, production schedule development, floor plan and seating arrangements, rehearsal, ceremony and reception coordination — The price on this package will vary contact us to discuss your needs this package includes Principal Planner & Wedding Day Assistant.
- Decor Set up Break Down — basic decor set up and tear down. Includes: laying linens and overlays, chair covers and ties, centrepieces, favours and seating chart, head table, gift table, cake table etc at the end of the night we come and pack it all away for you. We do not do high ladder work such as string lights and lanterns. We would be happy to return decor items to your home the next day for a small fee.
- Add on: Decor teardown service. We will pack up all your decor items* and return them to you the next day within the GVRD (extra charge will apply for delivery to the valley**decor items must be lightweight and manageable by one person (limit of twenty pounds)
We also offer the following services
• inspiration board favours / welcome gifts
• engagement announcements
• photography / formal wear styling
• accommodations and transportation
• shower and/or bachelor party planning
• officiate recommendations
• invitations and other printing
• rehearsal dinner/party arrangements
• and more.