The Basics, Partial Planning and Production
Your almost there all there. This package will help you finish up all your own hands on planning with our guidance. You have already gone ahead and booked the perfect venue and started connecting or contracting with some of your vendors. Let us help you create the day of your dreams. We will give you tips and help wherever possible with vendor referrals and DIY projects. We will work with you on a month to month basis leading up to the big day keeping you on track. Includes a complimentary consultation.
This package includes Principal or Associate Planner and one day of assistant.
two to three meetings (up to six hours )
One site visit of both the wedding and the reception venues to go over set up (up to two hours)
Unlimited contact via email and text
One to two Vendor visits (2 hours)
Production Schedule development
Rehearsal Coordination (two hours)
Contact vendors to confirm arrangements for wedding day
- Manage wedding vendors per your instructions – will be available in person and/or by telephone during the entire wedding day to assist vendors with any problems or questions
Ceremony / Reception Coordination (ten hours)
Manage wedding party
Manage vendor & décor setup at ceremony & reception sites
*limited décor set up included, additional charges may apply.
Organize & distribute all flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests
Provide Bridal Emergency Kit
Facilitate the wedding ceremony
- Check for any items necessary to properly conduct the ceremony
- Oversee ushers & guest book attendants
- Placement of personal decor items (guest book, center pieces, seating chart, gift table etc*)
- Coordinate gift collection
- Make sure that all members of the wedding party are looking picture perfect
- Brush tuxes so that they are lint free
- Check ladies gowns, bra straps & hair
- Properly line up processional & cue musicians
- Ensure guest tables, chairs, linens, seating plan, gift table, place cards, décor, centerpieces, place settings, cake table etc. are set up per your instructions
- Bustle bride’s gown
- Ensure payment of vendor tips & balances if requested by bride and groom
- Be prepared to meet any emergency situation that may arise
- Providing a Stress-Free wedding day for the Bride & Groom!
Add on: Decor teardown service. We will pack up all your decor items* and return them to you the next day within the GVRD (extra charge will apply for delivery to the valley.
*decor items must be lightweight and manageable by one person (limit of twenty pounds)
Add on: Service Staff – We will provide service staff for your event, personal with food safe available.