Day Of Coordination – The Final Month — problem solving and support including pre-wedding meetings, vendor / contractor arrangements, production scheduling, rehearsal, ceremony and reception coordination
Your wedding day is arriving why spend it worrying about the details. You have planned and designed now step back and let us take care of the details. Includes a complimentary consultation
The following is a list of just some of the services we can provide you on your wedding day.
This package includes Principal or Associate Planner and one day of assistant.
Review of wedding day details
Meeting approximately one month prior to wedding date to go over final checklist, create timeline, collect vendor information and contracts as well as any other details.
Unlimited text and email communication leading up to the wedding day
Your own personalized hub utilizing Aisle Planner that allows you to track your budget, room layout, guests and create a wedding website
Contact vendors to confirm arrangements for wedding day
- Manage wedding vendors per your instructions – will be available in person and/or by telephone during the entire wedding day to assist vendors with any problems or questions
Rehearsal Coordination (up to two hours)
- We always try and bring a copy of your processional and recessional music to the rehearsal and go through it a few times so everyone including Mom and Dad are comfortable with the ceremony (the better you know it more relaxed you’ll be on your wedding day).
Production schedule development
- This is your time table for the day everything from when the transpiration arrives to speeches and the first dance.
Ceremony / Reception Coordination (up to ten hours)
Troubleshooting during ceremony and reception if needed.
Manage wedding party
Manage vendor & décor setup at ceremony & reception sites
Organize & distribute all flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests
Provide Bridal Emergency Kit
Facilitate the wedding ceremony
- Check for any items necessary to properly conduct the ceremony
- Oversee ushers & guest book attendants
- Placement of personal decor items (guest book, center pieces, seating chart, gift table etc*)
- Make sure that all members of the wedding party are looking picture perfect
- Bustle bride’s gown
- Brush tuxes so that they are lint free
- Check ladies gowns, bra straps & hair
- Properly line up processional & cue musicians
Ensure guest tables, chairs, linens, seating plan, gift table, place cards, décor, centerpieces, place settings, cake table etc. are set up per your instructions
*limited décor set up included, additional charges may apply.
Ensure payment of vendor tips & balances if requested by bride and groom
Be prepared to meet any emergency situation that may arise
Providing a Stress-Free wedding day for the Bride & Groom!
Add on : Decor teardown service. We will pack up all your decor items* and return them to you the next day within the GVRD (extra charge will apply for delivery to the valley).
**decor items must be lightweight and manageable by one person (limit of twenty pounds)